If you enjoy taking photos on your phone, please read about the Motorola One Zoom.
$375 for a Motorola One Zoom is a great deal for those who love to take photos and enjoy a longer battery life (up to two-days).
The Motorola One Zoom recharges fast and is an overall good phone for a low-cost.
I love the night vision lens that works well! The night vision lens allows me to take photos of the stars and images that did not appear with a regular camera lens on the previous phones I’ve owned.
Google Pixels and the latest Apple iPhones are other good choices for taking excellent photographs but expect to pay much more for the iPhones.
The drawback to the International version shown above is that service is limited to certain carriers. See the last bulleted item shown in the product information displayed below from Amazon.
- 6.4″ Full HD+ (2340 x 1080p) Max Vision OLED capacitive touchscreen with U-notch display – On-display fingerprint sensor, face unlock – P2i splash-proof nano-coating
- 128GB + 4GB RAM – Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform – microSD Card support (up to 1 TB)* – Battery Size 4000 mAh – Body 6000 series polished aluminum frame – USB 3.1 (Type C) reversible connector, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Rear Camera: (Quad camera) 48MP + 16MP ultrawid + 8MP telephoto + 5MP depth sensor – Front Camera: 25 megapixels f/2.0 (aperture) – OIS: Optical stabilization – 4K UHD (3840×2160 pixels) 30 fps
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- International model phone, will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Etc. Does not have US warranty. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
If you want to use T-Mobile or AT&T, for $399.99, get the Motorola One Zoom – 128GB – GSM Unlocked (T-Mobile, AT&T Only) (Electric Grey)
- Capture crisp, bright photos in any light, and reduce any unwanted blur from shaky hands thanks to OIS.
- Zoom without losing image quality, and fit 4x more in your frame for breathtaking scenery.
- Take sharp selfies even in less than perfect light with Quad Pixel technology.
- Go up to 2 days on a single charge with a 4000 mAh battery.
- Bring photos and movies to life on a vivid display that unlocks instantly with a fingerprint reader that appears only when you need it.
Pay in 6 equal monthly payments with 0% interest on your Amazon Store Card
Personally, I am content with the quality of the Motorola One Zoom. I paid more for mine in December 2019 than the ones advertised above. Even though I will receive a small commission from any of the sales of products advertised, I do recommend the Motorola One Zoom or Google Pixel for anyone who loves to take good quality photos on their phone.